This is a delicious dish, be sure and allow yourself the 2 to 3 hours before serving so it can marinate in the refrigerator.
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Himalayan salt (to taste;optional)
- Bragg Liquid Aminos (to taste; optional)
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 medium tomato, diced
- 1/2 medium cucumber, peeled, diced
- 2 Tbsp. pitted, chopped kalamata olives
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh mint leaves
- Combine quinoa, oil, salt (if desired), Bragg Liquid Aminos (if desired), and lemon juice in a medium bowl; mix well.
- Add tomatoes, cucumber, and olives.
- Toss gently to blend.
- Gently fold in parsley and mint.
- Cover and let marinate in refrigerator for 2 to 3 hours before serving.
This may create more than one dish depending upon the portion size and how many people you are serving.