Pinto Beans and Rice
This is an dish everyone will enjoy!
- 1/2 cup canned pinto beans, with liquid
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 1 tsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. ground smoked paprika
- 1 dash ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp. ground coriander
- 1 tsp. Bragg Liquid Aminos
- Himalayan salt (to taste; optional)
- Heath beans in medium saucepan over medium heat for 3-5 minutes, or until hot. Drain.
- Add oil, paprika, cumin, coriander, Bragg Liquid Aminos, and salt if desired; mix well.
- Gently fold beans into warm cooked rice and enjoy!
Although this says 1 serving size we were able to serve 2 with left overs for the next day and our kiddo loved it the next day.
Printed from CrossRoad Nutrition's Favorite Recipe Blog: recipes.crossroadnutrition.com