This is a great dish but allow yourself a couple hours for it to marinate in the refrigerator!!
- 1 cup cooked green lentils
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 1/2 tsp. sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- Bragg Liquid Aminos
- Himalayan salt (to taste; optional)
- 1/4 tsp. ground cumin (to taste; optional)
- Herbal seasoning (to taste; optional)
- Combine lentils, carrot, cilantro, oil, lime juice, Bragg Liquid Aminos, salt (if desired), cumin (if desire), and seasoning blend (if desired) in medium bowl.
- Toss gently to blend
- Cover and marinate in refrigerator for 2 hours before serving
This recipe says serves one but this makes so much, we didn't consume all of it in one day between the three of us, we had plenty for a couple of days.