If you enjoy cooked veggies you will like this dish!! It's delicious!!
- 1 tsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 medium carrot, cut into thin diagonal slices
- 1/2 medium head broccoli, cut in to bite-sized florets
- 1 Tbsp. water
- 1/4 medium red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch strips
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tsp. Bragg Liquid Aminos (to taste; optional)
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic; cook, stirring frequently, for 1 minute
- Add water
- Cover; cook for 1 minute, remove cover
- Add bell pepper; cook, stirring frequently, for 2 to 3 minutes or until tender-crisp
- Remove from heat
- Add lemon juice and Bragg Liquid Aminos (if desired); mix well
Depending upon how big your family is and how much you can consume, you may be able to split this up between two people, if you are serving more than two people then double or triple the recipe.