- 1 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 to 1 tsp. curry powder
- 1/2 medium head cauliflower, stems removed, trimmed into large florets
- 1/4 tsp. Himalayan salt
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Heat oil in small skillet over medium-low heat
- Add curry powder; cook, stirring constantly, for 15 to 30 seconds or until fragrant, taking care not to burn.
- Remove from heat.
- Combine cauliflower and curry powder in glass baking dish.
- Add salt if desired; mix well.
- Bake, stirring gently 2 to 3 times, for 20 to 25 minutes or until tender.
Again, this says it makes 1 serving but we were able to split it up between the two of us with plenty left over.
Printed from CrossRoad Nutrition's Favorite Recipe Blog: recipes.crossroadnutrition.com