Cucumber and Tomato Salad
This is delicious!
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 medium cucumber, partially peeled, cut lengthwise, sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 Tbsp. chopped red onion
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil leaves
- Himalayan salt (to taste; optional)
- Herbal seasoning (to taste; optional)
- Combine red wine and balsamic vinegars, lemon juice, and oil in a small bowl; mix well. Set aside.
- Combine cucumber, tomatoes onion, parsley, basil, salt (if desired), and seasoning blend (if desired) in a large bowl; mix well.
- Drizzle dressing over cucumber mixture; toss gently to blend.
Depending upon portion size this could make more than just one serving size...
Printed from CrossRoad Nutrition's Favorite Recipe Blog: recipes.crossroadnutrition.com