- 1 cup water
- 2 1/2 cups kale
- 2 green apples, cored
- 1 cup diced pineapple
- 1/2 cup parsley leaves
- 1 medium cucumber, quartered
- 2 celery stalks, roughly chopped
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons agave nectar or honey (optional)
- Add all of the ingredients into the blender jug in the order in which they are listed. Blend the ingredients on the highest level setting, such as "liquefy," until the juice is well-blended. (It will be the consistency of a smoothie.)
- Divide the mixture between the popsicle molds, filling them 3/4 full. (See Kelly's Notes.) Freeze the popsicles for 30 minutes to 1 hour, just until they are semi-firm. Insert the popsicle sticks and continue freezing the popsicles until they are frozen solid, at least 6 hours.
- When ready to serve, run warm water over the exterior of the molds and carefully pull on the sticks to release the popsicles from the molds.
The prep time includes freezing